Friday, November 19, 2010

This is my public declaration that when I get home today from school, I will work on my CMMB paper. I WILL WORK ON MY PAPER TODAY. I WILL WORK ON MY PAPER TODAY. I cannot guarantee how much progress I will make, but I WILL DEVOTE MY EVENING TO WORKING ON MY PAPER. It has to get done eventually, I'm running out of time, it will be interesting to research, and the sooner it's done, the sooner I don't have to worry about it anymore.

i. will. work. on. my. paper. today.

No excuses.

I got an extra shift at the lab for next week. Which is great, because I actually enjoy the work, the people, and the general change in scenery. The only thing I don't enjoy is waking up in the morning. But once I get my lazy bum out of bed and into the shower, I'm good.

It's a chilly -20 today. My walk to school required two pairs of pants, three top layers, hat, scarf, winter boots, and gloves. It will be ridiculously cold for the football game on Sunday (Go Riders!), so I will have to bundle up even more. Probably bring a blanket, too.

Sister person is in town. Will be visiting tomorrow, yipee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Map