skip to main | skip to sidebar

fresh eyes

Entries (RSS)
  • Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit

Thursday, November 11, 2010

“Some things in life are more important than a morning skate.”

-Vancouver Canucks associate coach Rick Bowness, on canceling the pre-game practice so that the team could observe Remembrance Day at the War Memorial in Ottawa.
Posted by Jené at 12:18 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post » « Older Post
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Map

Locations of visitors to this page

About Me

Jené
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2010 (30)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ▼  November (13)
      • For the past two weekends, I've powered through th...
      • whispers in our pleasures, speaks in our conscienc...
      • I am beyond ecstatic that my genetic exchange pape...
      • This is my public declaration that when I get home...
      • In just a little over a month, the fall semester w...
      • I'm fairly sure there's something chemically wonky...
      • Despite my depressed mood as of late, I am happy t...
      • Edit: I just re-read this and realized it sounds l...
      • “Some things in life are more important than a mor...
      • Things That I Will Take Away From My Education #248
      • The view of my living room from my kitchen. Ou...
      • Today is November 5th. It is 20 degrees outside. T...
      • I am decorating my house for Christmas this weeken...
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
 
Copyright © fresh eyes. All rights reserved.
Blogger template created by Templates Block
Wordpress theme by Lorelei and Ultra Web Hosting