Obviously, it's because I have realized just how important my life is that it deserves its own URL.
First matter of business: This pisspoor recording of KoL's new song, Southbound.
NEW MUSIC!! ZOMG! I cannot wait until I get my ears on an actual recording of this.
I hate country music. With a vigorous passion. So it pains me to classify KoL as part country. I'd call them a mix of arena rock/southern/grunge. And please don't judge based on their radio songs. I've listened to every single recorded KoL track, and there are maybe only one or two that I don't like. They have a definite sound style, but their songs do not all sound alike (eat it, Nickelback). I've never been a fangirl of any particular artist or band until I was introduced to KoL and explored their earlier material (i.e. long before the ridiculously overplayed Sex on Fire).
It's not so much their lyrics or appearance or attitude. I could take it or leave it. But that voice....a voice like that, gentlemen, well a voice like that opens legs.
That voice is pure sex.
Poor Evan. He sees my longing, glassy eyes staring off in the distance, and he knows exactly what sweetness is flowing through my earbuds.
"Babe, what are you listening to?"
"Shh, you're ruining it....just....just....go play WoW or something..."
I'm overdue another round,
To gain control and take me down
You're all tied up as you should be
And I'll be cutting out naturally...............................
0_o
Uh, gotta go.
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment