Sunday, December 19, 2010

Letting go is hard. I keep on wanting to do something about it, but I have to stop myself. It's not in my hands anymore. I don't like waiting, though. Feeling like it's all a petty game. I'd rather end it now, but it's no longer mine to end. And if I tried to do anything, it'd defy all the changes and progress I've made. I hate relinquishing control, but it's necessary. Humbling. Grounding. Somber?

I haven't slept in 40 hours. But I'm tired now, so I'll probably have no issues getting to sleep tonight.

I got my hair done today. Slowly going closer to my natural colour. Which will take a few more times, since I went so dark for so long. Hehe, symbolic in a lame sort of way. She cut too much off. But maybe that's a good thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Map