Friday, October 8, 2010

Holy crap, I forgot about you, blog!

Recap of the last little while:

Vacationed in Washington and BC.

Crashed bicycle while Husband thought it prudent to stop and pick up a golf ball; pride and right knee forever damaged.

Fifth and final year of school began.

Turned 24.

*Almost* exposed my breasts to a wedding congregation and reception.

Baby scare.

Got so sick I lost my voice.

Considered adopting another rabbit; upon further reflection of the biowaste my current rabbits emit, decided against such activity.

And now, Friday night, it's time to go to sleep. I'm so not cool. But either is 4 hours of sleep per night for almost 10 days in a row.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I almost peed a little when I read the fifth one.

Jené said...

Yeah dude, but I think we both did well. No nip slips! (at least, none that were documented, right? RIGHT? oh please)

Post a Comment

Map