Monday, October 31, 2011

First snow

Okay, so it wasn't really much. But as I bundled up this morning in preparation for my bike ride into work, I went outside and saw a light skiff of snow on the porch aaaaaand it was still snowing! I made Evan grab his iPhone to take a picture of it. *high five to all my snow-loving nerds*

It's Halloween, and we carved our pumpkin yesterday. Actually, Evan carved it, because I cannot be trusted with sharp, pointy things. I tried roasting the pumpkin seeds, but I ended up burning them. I tried a different recipe than normal, and it backfired. Literally. This is just the latest in a string of baking/cooking fails in my kitchen. Makes me a little nervous, as Christmas baking season is quickly approaching.

This weekend I'm pulling out all my Christmas supplies and taking stock of what we need. It's time.

Anyone want to hop on the Christmas crazy train with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Map