skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
fresh eyes
Entries (RSS)
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Edit
Friday, February 18, 2011
So, kinda random and last minute, but....we're going to California next week! Feb. 21-25. Hitting up Disneyland for 3 days!
I guess the whole "saying goodbye to my youth" bit will have to wait.
1 comments:
Robyn
said...
Is there only one line to this post?
February 28, 2011 at 8:38 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post »
« Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Map
About Me
Jené
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(3)
So, kinda random and last minute, but....we're goi...
I'm graduating soon. I look at myself four years...
I'm still alive, fyi.
►
2010
(30)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
1 comments:
Is there only one line to this post?
Post a Comment